Travel Ideas

 Every now and then, everyone needs to unwind and blow off some steam...yes, every one of us! When that time comes we like to call it a vacation, holiday, chilling ...etc. This just means we want to take time away from our everyday life and instead do something different, exciting, exhilarating, adventurous even!


For me, there's some peace that's unexplainable that comes out of spending time around water bodies! It is usually my rebooting kind of plan. Stare at the water moving with the blue reflection of the sky, slowly stride off from the shore, whilst breathing in the refreshing ocean breeze that gives me nosegasms, slip my sandals off and feel my toes tingle with joy as I deep my feet into the cool ocean water! That's a perfect way for me to spend my vacation days.

If you're thinking of taking an adventurous vacation at the beach one of these days, here's a place where you can scroll through exciting options to spend your time at the most highly rated beach in the world! Welcome to the pride of African beaches, Diani Beach!
Boat



Please do check out this cool beach travel kit that I created:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Women Do

Women Do (cont): How can I can succeed when they set me up to fail?

You only live once!